Sunday, February 1, 2015

Valentine's Day

Believe it or not when my posts started to stop my crafting didn't. It was more I was having too hard of a time staying away from the toliet from the wonders of morning sickness to have the motivation to get to the computer, since at the time the keyboard died in my laptop......... and geuss what..... it still is! LOL... soo not funny, but having a desktop I was justifying putting that money else where for now.

So where is that story going??? Easy!  A valentine's day layout I made....... LAST YEAR!

For this layout I used the Close to my Heart Artbooking Cartridge. I then used my Spray pen to add some flair on the background to break up some of the solid colors.

**** the links are to a close to my heart consultant's website so you can see their pricing.***

The hearts I stretched in the circut canvas so they would go up and down the full 12" of the page. Due to their shape I have to cut them a little short.

The layout lets me have 2 4x4 photos (page 2) and 1 4x6 photo.


Below is a video done by Close to my Heart showing how easy it is to put layouts together using their Artbooking Cartridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment