Monday, February 2, 2015

Cardboard flying

So my posts weren't as regular this weekend, but let me tell you there will be lots of eye candy to come from it.







I will be writing a post on these separately today. but all these cereal boxes will be mini albums.






This is a card I have been meaning to make my sone for some. It is small sweet and simple. Which lets me use it as a surprise in his lunch box, since one thing he loves is volcanos.



Valentine's is coming up. And each year we do different things in the house to remind each other how much we all mean to one another. Typically there are valentine's passed around. This year this simple little mailbox will have valentine's in it each day for everyone in the house.



Each of these items will have their own post through this week.


So keep a look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment