Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Work in progress wed. link up

There is a fellow blogger that I read regularly from my email, and on wed. she focuses on a project she is in the middle of working on, and encourages her readers to share.




spider man Afghan



This is currently one of many work in progresses for me. Its the biggest one which is why I figured I would share it since it won't be done in a few days like others. It is big enough now that it would work for the baby but it is for my 6yr old. When it is finished there will be black lines going to the center to form a spiderweb. I am following a pattern, which says the ruffling will fade as it gets bigger. If it doesn't I plan to go in to the pattern and adjust it some for if I make this blanket again. Thankfully it is for a 6yr old that will not care about that type of imperfection and already loves it.



To check out the others joining the link up go HERE to read her post for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment