Friday, January 16, 2015

Free math app

My oldest son has poblems with word problems, which how our language is it wasn't anything that surprised me or his therapists. It has been an ongoing struggle. Thankfully smart apps for kids has an app listed that helps with just that!

Math Shake

Best part is other than the last bit of the app it is free. To me that says get me now because my in app purchase isn't much (1.99 per section, or 4.99 for all, and its the last couple of sections) and if you don't want to pay now not a biggie cause you won't need to for a little bit =)

You can check out the dirty details of this app Here. 






This app made not just me happy but all of my son's teachers and therapists because it gives us another avenue in which to help him with his struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment