Monday, January 26, 2015

Disney on Ice

Every year we go to Disney on Ice. Which means in some ways we have a lot of repeated liked pictures.
I have one album of Toy Story Disney on ice which is a 12x12 album. With so much of them being similar I decided to make my Disney on ice albums 9x9. This lets them be distinct on the shelf as well as focusing on the pictures and fun.


This layout was definitely using up my stash. It consists of the scraps I had left from my Close to my Heart Skylark paper. Some leftover close to my heart canvas numbers that I colored with a honey colored marker.

Then I used My Heidi Swapp stencil and Mr. mister to make the stars in the top right corner. The wooden stars are from Studio Calico. The writing I chose to do in the pink for two reasons. 1 it was the only alphabet set next to me that had all the letters I needed at a glance, and 2 this was a princess Disney on ice show (mainly Rapunzel) so it went with the theme that will be seen through out.

No comments:

Post a Comment