Thursday, January 29, 2015

Darth Vader in legoland

So while I haven't finished my legoland trip layouts and thats one of my goals for this year, I actually got to making this based on inspiration from this post. The layout in it was simple and based of a card sketch that is linked up to the sketches post.

There are some very talented designers at This Blog that do the sketch challenges. While I am playing catch up with many things, I thought what a great way to help prevent from having a crafting block than to participate in their sketch challenges.






Since it was a card, I just did a one page spread for now. This may get a page 2 added to it later.

Some of these cuts I got Here, which are Free for the taking. The woman that cut these is very talented, and while her blog is no longer up and active I was very happy that her cuts are still up and available. I have used several of them and can say that I haven't had an issue with any of them when cutting.

This is the card sketch this is based off of. While I was late catching it and getting in on linking up my Layout I still wanted to take the time to share it, and share what others did with this sketch. So head over  and check out some other people's creations. Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment