Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Stamp of the month

February is here and love is in the air! At least it is for some. For others you may just be feeling the joy of tax season starting and waiting "patiently" for the $$ to come in. Reguardless Febuary is a great month because not only is it short but it says spring is around the corner!

This month the stamp of the month is a Loved themed stamp. I must say I just love the foxes, and I find that even if I didn't have this stamp in time for Valentine's day it would be great to use next year, as well with just general purposes through out the year.

Example: reminder cards of reminding a person how much you love them, and anniversary cards.


Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5 — that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.


Here is some artwork done by Close to My Heart with this stamp set.


If you love this stamp set, order it today or by the end of February when placing an order of $50 or more on My Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment