Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Technique blog hop- Naked layouts


Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop!  This month there are 4 of us highlighting the Naked Layouts technique.This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating this technique. 


If you are coming from Shirley's Blog, you are on the right track!  (If you get lost along the way, I have provided a list of the hoppers below.)

The technique naked layouts, is where there are no photos on the layout, and no photo wells. For this technique I took it more as a way to scrapbook, and it is a step before the final process. I often will make layouts with out specific photo wells on them, and leave them "naked" until I have printed photos or decided what photos I want to use with it.





With this particular layout I found it really easy to go about this. Since I tend to always take a lot of pictures during fall I wanted to make sure that I had plenty of room for pictures on this layout when it "gets dressed". Also I wanted to keep it simple since at this juncture I have a general theme, but some of my embellishments may end up being more coordinated to the theme within the photos.

Supply List:

Flirty Paper Pack: no longer available
Flirty dimensional complements: X7160C (on while supplies last for $1.50)
Durable Round Studs: Z1706


Thanks for stopping by!  Please continue onto Joy's Blog where you will find some additional artwork highlighting this technique!  Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!


Blog Hopper List: (names are linked to their blogs)
Tabbi- You are here

3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the 'naked' layout theme. Can't wait to see this one 'dressed'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree wth Shirley! pretty colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice technology and best tutorial to know about this naked layout.

    ReplyDelete