Saturday, October 5, 2013

Links troubles

This is just a friendly notice to let you know that if you are having problems with some of the links in my blog that refer you to product on my website do not be alarmed it is not you! Recently the Close to my Heart consultant websites have had some tweets done to them to make them easier to go through and more organized. As a result this would make the url's for some of the past product links I shared with you no longer work.


Please keep in mind that when I make supply lists I specifically give you the Item code, which you can search for on mine or another consultants website if the direct link to the product is not working.

With that I thought I would share a fun minion picture that I love as I do love someone with autism.



Which I gotta say I think he is pretty awesome.

This is my son at a Surfers for Autism event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment