Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Rockin' Heart Team Blog Hop - Favorite current stamp set

Welcome to the Rockin' Hearts Team Blog hop. This month's theme is to focus using our favorite current Close to my Heart Stamp set. Here is a list of the participants this month linking you to their blogs.

  1. Tabitha Fritz- You are Here!
  2. Kristin Holm  
  3. Rachel Ventura 
  4. Shirley Ross


Ok lets get started!
This was actually hard for me because I have several stamp sets I like a lot, and probably my all time favorite I have posted about a lot. So I picked one that I like a lot, but at first had problems deciding what to do with it.
I chose to use the stamp set Tech Speak.


 My problem of what to do with this stamp set and paper finally came about by doing pocket scrap booking with it. I had realized that while my family does lots of gaming, and game related events/ get together's most of it we have no pictures for. I did a two page spread with these page protectors.



Here I used the stamp set for just about everything. The background on the red cardstock was done with the stamp set. I used the water color pencils to color in the game controller buttons.

The black image on the bottom of this card was stamped, as was the images on the  white strip of cardstock.




Supply List:
**list is listed with their item codes, which are linked to my website for the ease of pricing and shopping**
Tech speak stamp set: C1566
Pro Player paper pack: X7172B
Pro Player Assortment: Z1879
Page Protectors 12x12 photo storage pages- 4113


Remember to check out everyone out on the hop to what stamp sets they just can't live with out!

  1. Tabitha Fritz- You are Here!
  2. Kristin Holm  
  3. Rachel Ventura 
  4. Shirley Ross

Happy Blog hopping!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I love the pocket scrapbooking and how well this techie stamp works with it! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we love the same stamp, because it is so awesome, especially for our boys@

    ReplyDelete