Saturday, September 14, 2013

ProPlayer layout


Featured paper of September- ProPlayer





I lifted this general layout from a Creating Keepsakes magazine I got free from attending the CKC in Jacksonville. As you can see it is a very simple layout but full of fun and focusing on pictures.

I hand stitched the center area which is where the journaling and title will go. The picture spot right below it is matted on Washi Tape.

This was a layout done in the moment because I really enjoyed that layout and I knew I would be able to find something to go with this. So until I skim through my pictures to decide what will go on this, I have it nicely marked for picture sizes so I can put it in a protector in my Work in Progress Album.

The work in progress album I have found to be a life saver. It allows me to keep being creative and using up my stash while not feeling like I can't do anything because I don't have pictures printed, or I don't at this moment have pictures to fit this layout. Since sooner or later I will.


The album has another advantage which is it's price tag. It is only $15.95. So for any of us that are guilty of making layouts and then holding off on buying an album because of the price, this lets you do it longer while securely protecting those layouts. This is an item that now that I have it, I can't live with out it. You can get your own at my website.



No comments:

Post a Comment