Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pajama Party!



You may remember the past two pajama parties hosted by Big Picture Class that featured Close to my Heart.
Here are pictures of the 2 projects that were done during those past pajama parties.







This month on September 26th Big picture class is hosting another Pajama Party with Studio Calico. Oh did I mention this class is FREE!





This is the kit that Studio Calico is using during the pajama party. it is their August project life kit. Originally $24.95, on Sale for this party for $10 if you use this code at check out:
Now that's a great deal if you are scrapping on a budget or are wanting to better understand what Pocket scrapbooking is all about. (that's the product project life is.)

If you enjoyed the first two pajama parties this one should surely be fun too. I am looking forward to it as an opportunity to get some ideas for pocket scrapbooking cards I plan to make in the near future with my papers I have on hand.


Did you know?


you can get 12 4"x3" pocket scrap booking cards out of 1 sheet of 12"x12" cardstock! Making pocket scrapbooking a cost effective hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment