Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's 9/11 and we remember

With all the craziness going on in the world (which I will point out I despise watching the news) I thought having just a regular post to look back might be nice.



What were you doing on 9/11?


I was at my high school, and my class had all just sat down to start our English lesson when the principal started talking on the intercom. As he started speaking televisions were being wheeled in to every class. Once we watched the new for a little while, everyone was being told to go to the lunch room. It wasn't until they let us leave early that we found out that we were being put in a central location while they tried to find out if the plane heading for IL was going to touch down near us. 

I can say I do not have pictures of that day. But the memory is still there, and it makes me look back at the incidents that have happened since, and look at the now. 


One of the most recent being Boston

I challenge you my readers!


I challenge you to document today. Document your memories from 9/11 in how it became a symbolic day for the United States. Whether you use pictures of you from that day or symbolic pictures.... or just journaling. And Please share your creations here or on my Facebook page!


2 comments:

  1. ...my blog post on our PL blog focused on a similar theme of the need to document. Great post, Tabitha!!

    Hugs, -Jenny

    ReplyDelete