Thursday, September 19, 2013

Big Idea Festival -day 1

Big Picture Classes


The first part of this month Big Picture Class had a free class called Big Idea Festival. This class they do every day and it is 10 days of great ideas to help you get your layouts done. This year it focused on "my childhood" and it used 30 lists to document your childhood. If you have never used the BigPictureClass and sometimes get in a creativity funk I would highly recommend this site.

Little about BigPictureClass
  • Its free to sign up
  • They have free and paid for classes
  • Classes are archived for you so you can go back to them later
  • They have self paced classes
  • There are e-books with great ideas (one of these e-books is where they generated the lists for the big idea festival). 
  • you can win prizes in the classes!
You can register on the big picture class Here.(using this link you will be using the refer-a-friend which gives us both 10% off a purchase of a self paced class or workshop. Only given to us after your first purchase. If you would rather not use the refer-a-friend use the links above that take you to the main website.)

For every day in the class we are challenged to use 1 of the three lists that the instructor used in our mini album/ smash book/ pocket scrapbooking/ layouts, and then post it in that day's photo gallery for a chance to win one of the giveaways. While I am working on using every list, here is the layout I made for that day's challenge. 


I had put the very basic part of this layout together a long time ago and set it aside. I found it worked wonderful with this. I had put 2 photo wells on this for when I get together with my mom and go through all the childhood pictures she has as I only have a portion of them. The list was about all my favorite childhood books. I even put pictures of some of those books. 





Remember there were 10 days so I will be posting the others everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment