Saturday, August 3, 2013

Rockin' Heart's Team Blog Hop

Welcome to the Rockin' Heart's team blog hop.If you are coming from Shirley's Blog your on the right track. If you are just getting started, today's theme  is a Color theme: Lagoon, Honey, and Gypsy. There are 3 hoppers for this hop.

What is a blog hop?.  It is where posts on different blogs are linked together so you can hop from blog to blog in one big circle!

Let's get started! 
I am loving this color theme as it goes well with several of the new papers in the Autumn/Winter 2013 Close to my Heart Idea book. I decided to focus with the Laughing Lola paper, as it is the paper I am featuring this month. 

This layout I took the idea for it from pg. 15 in the Idea Book. In the book it was featuring the Decemeber stamp of the month set. I did not do that as I wasn't sure what photos I wanted to put on it yet. This is a great example on how the zip strips (designs on the top of the papers) can be used. Thats what the cheatah print is. 


I like this one because it's fun and simple. I did not put temporary paper on it to show where pictures go but I figured it was fairly self explaining. This was done because I had just a few scraps left of the paper, and I didn't really feel a two page layout coming out of the scraps because of the size combination, so I mixed them together to make one. This also used up the Assortment that came with the Laughing Lola workshop on the go. 

Supply List:
**This is a supply list I used to make the items, with their item code. The item code is linked to my personal website for ease of prick checking and shopping.**

Laughing Lola paper pack:X7170B
Black Ink: Z2105
Adventure mini Pigment ink set: Z2501
3d foam tape: Z1151
Color ready Accent cork shapes: Z1863
Licorice Opaques Adhesive gems: Z1335
Laughing Lola Assortment: Z1854
Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements: X7170C
Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape:Z1817
Cricut Cartridge Artiste: Z1790
Stamp Set- Reel Life: B1431
Stamp Set- Honeycomb: C1537

(please note that for these two layouts some of these items were entirely used to use up something because one of the layouts was using scraps.)

Thank you for stopping by, now hop on over to Kristen's Blog.
I appreciate to read your comments, so before you go, please let me know what you think.



3 comments:

  1. I love it, Tabbi!! Great layout, I have to get that Reel Life stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with it, and keep finding things I can use with it.

      Delete
  2. Love your Laughing Lola layout, complete with my fav hexagons and of course the Reel Life stamp!

    ReplyDelete