Thursday, August 8, 2013

One Page layouts

A lot of times I start out with a two page layout making them blend together. Or I focus a layout on an event. A lot of scrap booking stuff today is focusing on the everyday, things like this that you may have heard about is project life, and the smash books. Even the Close to my Heart My Crush books. I have found not having pictures already printed, and sometimes just doing one page at a time lets me focus more on the everyday stuff, and even let me make completely unique layouts that can blend together.

For this one I used 2 of the close to my heart cricut cartridges. For the cog wheel and the banner I used the Artiste cartridge. Then for the overlay at the base of the layout I used the Arbooking cartridge. After cutting out the overlay in Daisy white, I measured the different sections with various papers from the Laughing Lola paper pack and attached them over it to  add a lot of color. Then I finished off the layout accessories with the Laughing Lola dimensional elements.


This one is very simple and allowed me to really just focus on scraps. I used the cheetah print zip strip from the Laughing Lola paper. And the embellishments were all apart of the Laughing Lola denominational elements. (the bow paper clip is actually from the laughing lola assortment)

Supply List:

Laughing Lola paper pack: X7170B
Laughing Lola Dimensional elements: X7170C
Laughing Lola Assortment: Z1854
SparklesBlack and Grey assortment: Z1754
Stazon black ink: Z888

No comments:

Post a Comment