Friday, August 16, 2013

Laughing Lola Workshop on the go

Workshop on the go with Laughing Lola!





This is the layout I did following the instructions in the workshop on the go. As you can see my titling "amazing" is done in a faded looking black. This is a result from using the water based black ink, or a staz on black ink pad that is dried out. For a bright strong black I would suggest using a black pigment, or a staz on jet black (so long as it isn't dried out.)






This is the alternative layout that is shown in the Laughing Lola Workshop on the go guide. I had changed a few things to it, due to I felt there were too many flowers on the layout. So I added a few more gender neutral embellishments.


Like these projects?

You can get the workshop on the go which comes with everything in the picture below for $29.95.

Order yours today on My Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment