Friday, August 9, 2013

Digital Crop and Workshop

With the help of technology I am planning on hosting a monthly crop where we all just hang out with a device near us to chat and share our work with each other. This allows scrappers from all over to get together about something they enjoy with out distance getting in the way.



From there I would like to start incorporating this in a monthly workshop. The workshop of the month of Aug. is Laughing Lola

To join the workshop and get the recipes for the other Laughing Lola projects just order your Laughing Lola Workshop on the go From My Website. Then I will share the day at time (this digital workshops will be in the evenings based on demand I may hold one on a week night and one on a weekend night.) Also upon purchase you will receive the recipes for the other layouts I made with this kit.

Other suggested items to get when you order your Laughing Lola Workshop on the go:

Laughing Lola Dimensional Elements: X7170C
Stazon Black ink: Z888
Reel Life stamp set: B1431
Black and grey sparkles assortment: Z1754

(was used in a few layouts, but layouts could be done in alternative ways with out this)
Artbooking Cricut cartridge: Z1906

I put the cartridge separate because in a perfect world we would all be able to get it. I understand that the price on the cricut cartridge is not affordable to everyone at a whim. also that not everyone has a cricut. So for layouts that use this cartridge I will have alternative options for the layout. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment