Saturday, July 20, 2013

Using up my stash Blog Hop- Flowers

If you are joining us for the "Use Your Stash Blog Hop" you are right on track. WELCOME! You should be coming from Nikki's Blog.

There are 6 participants this month. If you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers on Rachel's Blog. Let's get started.

Today I am showcasing two separate projects to show a variety of using flowers.

The first project is a layout I did with the Buzz and Bumble paper. On this layout I focused on clustering the flowers.


 On this page you can see there are several flowers. One is stamped directly on to the base of the layout, another is a stickered element the other two were stamped images that I cut out.

 This layout is based off the buzz and bumble paper's workshop on the go.

Supply List:
Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the go: (no longer available)
Cocoa ink pad: Z2114
Buzz and bumble assortment: Z1831

Project number 2

When I had started using up my stash for this blog hop this was the original project I had in mind. Yet both projects got done about the same time, and had flowers. The focus of the flowers on this project was to use up paper flower embellishments I had laying around. 

 This is a mini album I made my oldest son who absolutely loves Sea World. We take a one day trip to sea world every year, so I took a few pictures that highlighted our trip and put them in a mini album. These paper flowers were very tropical feeling, which goes right along with sea world.
 I used the for always paper pack through out this mini album since the matching cardstock was bright, and the black and white went perfectly with shamu.


Here not only did I layer the paper flowers, but also clustered them. Then through out the album I put black sparkles in the centers of the flowers.

Supply list for this mini album:

For always paper pack: X7165B
Slate Satin poka dot ribbon: Z1802
Black and grey sparkles assortment:Z1754
Tiny Type epoxy alphabet: Z1835
Just Blooms, Paradise paper flowers: Z1710

Now hop on over to Shirley's Blog for more ideas of using up your stash.

There is still time to get this great deal!


Till the end of July this canvas workshop on the go kit is only $19.95, you can order yours now on My Website. Don't forget to check out what other promotions are happening during July Here.

4 comments:

  1. I love buzz and bumble. Cute mini album

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love the mini albums we can cut with the Artbooking cartridge now? Your projects are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! That Buzz and Bumble with the flowers turned out to be one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! Love the mini album! Some day I will get around to making one. :)

    ReplyDelete