Monday, July 22, 2013

For Always paper

The for always paper is great to use with black and white photos, weddings, and reunions. Which can be seen in the layout below.


Below are 2 layouts I have done. They are with out titles and pictures because I wanted to wait to title till after I put pictures on them. That just comes down to me ordering more pictures! 

 This first one page layout, I am planning to put with another page if there are more pictures for the theme. For this layout I am planning on putting 3x3 sized photos on the strip of yellow. They will be pictures of everyday summer fun. For the pennants, balloon, life is good and feathers I used the Close to my Heart Artiste cricut collection.
This layout was driven by wanting to play with the argyle image on the Close to my heart Artiste cricut cartridge. I will put a couple pictures in the diamond shapes, and then a 4x6 on the other page. This layout is aimed at a girls night out. Just didn't title it because I'm not sure which girls night I want to use! 

Supply List: 

For Always Workshop on the go: G1055
Artiste Cricut Cartridge: Z1790
Black shimmer trim: Z1809
Silver shimmer trim: Z1799
Spray pen: Z1380
Create a shade pearl paint (used in spray pen): Z1039

Non Close to my heart Supply List:
Tim Holtz cog accessories
Tim Holtz crackle paint (brass)
washi tapes



No comments:

Post a Comment