Friday, June 21, 2013

Using up your Stash Blog hop- Color Theme



If you are joining us for the "Use Your Stash Blog Hop" you are right on track. WELCOME! You should be coming from Rachel's Blog.

There are 4 participants this month. If you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers on Rachel's Blog. Let's get started.

Today I am showcasing the June is the Color Challenge: Use anything with the following colors: Lagoon, bamboo, sorbet, sky, pear, or smoothie.

Page 1 of the 2 page layout
 For this challenge I found it great that every color was in the Dotty For You paper pack that was Close To My Heart's National Scrapbooking campaign last year. I also used the Chantilly textile fabric for the pear.
Page 2 of the 2 page layout, the lagoon flower was 3d taped on with a pin coming out from behind it where I can attach another accent, item that deals with the pictures ect.

As you can see for now it is a fairly simplistic layout mainly because I am still in debate on what photos to put on it. Once I figure out the photos and depending how it looks I may add stuff to it.

 Supply List:

Dotty for you paper: Retired
Chantilly Textiles (fabric): Z1819
Paradise paper Flowers: Z1710
Square Studs: Z1705
Bamboo card stock:  1301
Sky card stock: X5761
Smoothie card stock: X5763


Now hop on over to Shirley's Blog for more ideas of using up your stash.



3 comments:

  1. Love your layout! The Chantilly fabric works great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The strips of paper are a great way to use up a variety of papers. I definitely will be doing this layout in the future!

    ReplyDelete