Thursday, June 13, 2013

May Card Swap- Using Stitching

For the month of May my card swap group focused on putting stitching on the cards. Below is the card I made, and I will edit this entry at a later date to show you the other cards through a photo bucket album.





For this card I used the Dream Pop paper that was available through the month of May. Below is the supply list of other items I used to make this card.

Supply List:

**This list has been linked to the item on my webpage for ease of pricing and purchasing if you choose. I have provided you with the item codes to make it easier to order them directly through the website through a search or through myself or a fellow consultant.**

Baker's twine Paradise set - Z1702
Embroidery Floss neutral set-Z1096
Card Chatter stamp set- Focus on you- A1136
Sparkles Grey and Black assortment- Z1754
3d Foam Tape- Z1151
Stamp Set: Honeycomb-C1537

No comments:

Post a Comment