Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Boy layouts with Pink

Pink paper and pictures of Boys


One challenge I have always enjoyed is finding ways to use girl paper that may be pleasing to the eye with pictures of boys. It has never been super easy, though sometimes it does prove to be easier than other times. Pink is usually one of the hardest colors to do this with, and typically I need a girl in the picture or something feminine in the pictures. While that is the case with the layouts below, there are many times where this does not have to be the case. For instance a boy running for breast cancer awareness, or has incorporated pink in his clothing.




I will note that I never bother to crop the stuff thats on my desk out of my pictures on purpose. While it may not look "professional" I am allowing you to peek in to my craft room , in the exact spot where I do the majority of all my creating, which in my perspective can be interesting because you never know why you may see that is inspiring the creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment