Thursday, May 16, 2013

Using my Stash- Ruby Rock-it

This stash project is a layout thats has been needing to get done for some time. It was from the first time I took my boys to Disneyworld. I had about 4 layouts that just never got done for that trip, and I finally sat down one day and got them finished. (you should be seeing them over the next couple of days) So since they were older pictures and fun and bright I looked around in my stash to see what would compliment that.



This layout was made using CTMH cardstock, and Ruby Rock-it paper (minus the honeycombs that was a random sheet I found.)

The bottle cap was a leftover I found from a CTMH kit, and the arrow is from the Ruby Rock-i collection.

Add caption

Add caption

***** only 16 more days to get your hands on some DreamPop paper.... for details on how to get it go HERE*****

No comments:

Post a Comment