Saturday, April 27, 2013

Feild Trip to the Beach

My Youngest son goes to a morning school, and each week they work on a certain letter. Well a couple weeks ago they were on the letter W. Since we live so close to the beach they decided to have all the three year old classes have a feild trip to the beach to see the Waves, in the Water and to see if they seen any other words that began with W.



In this layout I used the Clemitine paper, and their canvas assortment compliments. I used the cricut Artiste for the title, and before I put anything down on the base of the layout I sprayed it with colonial white ink with my spray pen. The two pieces of sobert cardstock (the pinkish peices) I took sandpaper to.

The baseline format of this layout can be found in the Make it from your Heart Vol.1
If you are an instagram junkie like myself this layout is a super easy way to scrap your instagram photos.

Supply List:

Clementine paper pack- X7156B
Clementine compliments canvas shapes - X7156C
Burlap Ribbon- Z1760
 Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment-Z1701
Brads metal assortment- Z1366
Make it from your Heart Vol.1- 9035

No comments:

Post a Comment