Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Breathe of Fresh Air!

It has been wonderful starting to have days off, where I can work on my house as well as not feeling guilty of working on a project in my craft room instead of a paper. With that I wanted to let all my loyal readers know that I have been working on my blog updating stuff and getting everything back in to a more active routine that I used to have.


Things that have changed: (most important, im in the craft room everyday now!)

for the blog:

Inventory :(there is items posted here that I have taking up space that could be used. They have been recently discounted a lot with the purpose for them to be moved. please check them out regularly as I will be updating it regularly.)

Paper of the month: This page is now being updated, this is the paper I am currently working with out of the current Idea book. Take a look, and join me.... pre-order people get free shipping (if enough pre-order hostess goodies will be given out)

Join my Team: This page has been updated with the current kit you can get if you decide to sign up as a CTMH consultant... regardless to if you are a kit napper, hobbyist after a discount, or looking to start your own business.

Calendar: This page does not currently have events on it, but thats where you can help! Tell me events you would like to see, or purchase kits for to do. Keep an eye on this page though, as I will be adding some events to it soon.


New Blog page!

Monthly specials: Check out this page to see what the monthly specials are and what you need to do to be able to receive the items from that special. ( Currently it is updated for May as it is a week out, but it will be updated more May 1st.)

Archiving!

I will be spending the next few weeks going through each of my posts making sure all the links still work, and getting all my labeling organized to make it easier for you to find the projects you would like to read/learn about.

No comments:

Post a Comment