Monday, January 7, 2013

Card Swap- heat embossing

I was so excited last month that I was actually able to squeeze in extra time to participate in the card swap again. Every month a group of both current and former Close To My Heart consultants participate in a card swap. We take turns picking a theme for the cards. For December it was heat embossing. Since we are all over the United States we mail the cards to my upline. For some reason my cards took their sweet time getting to her house, so they are not in the slide show, but if you look below you see my card.


Happy_Scrappin's 2012-12 CTMH Technique Swap album on Photobucket





For the heat embossing I used silver embossing powder to make the steam from the pot and cup.
Below you can find my supply list I used to make this card. If you would like to see step by steps on how to produce heat embossing, I did a tutorial on it Here.

Supply list:(supply list is linked to my website for the convenience of seeing prices, appearance and shopping.)

Avonlea paper pack-X7155B
Cup of Cheer stamp set- B1404
Clear Sparkles-Z1752
Pin Clips -Z1612
Alcohol Markers( availability on these changes so go Here to see what is available)

No comments:

Post a Comment