Thursday, August 16, 2012

Using up my stash- you and me paper

Using up my stash


All year I have been making at least one post a month showing a project, typically a layout that I have done specifically utilizing stuff I have had laying around in my craft room. Today is one of those projects. 

Below I focused on using the paper pack that came out from Close To my Heart last year called You and Me. It was a constant campaign pack and only available for that month. I had liked it so much that at the time I got two packs. I still had one laying around and seen I still had 3 layouts that needed to be done to finish last year's Disney trips scrapbook.

This is the whole layout together (minus cricut made title and pooh accessories)






Here is a close up of the first page

A close up of the second page. As you can see in this state it is still really plain, which is because I had saved room for a die cut of Eeyore and fun matching die cut accessories.




On the chipboard I two a sponge dauber to it with green and yellow, giving a ground and sky appearance with the castle stamped on top of it. The stamp of the castle and the ribbon under it were exclusive stamps for the Close To My Heart convention at Disneyland, CA in 2011. (2013 convention will be in Disney world, FL, if you are a Disney fan now is a great time to join my team to get to experience great crafting at the happiest place on earth!)

This strip of paper i had bent giving it a little bit more of a ribbon feel, and used to brads to hold the fold in place. Due to the strips in the paper it is a little hard to see that in this picture.






Due to my cricut being in my office still and not my craft room the title had not yet been put on this layout or the little pooh accessories. I typically take pictures of my layouts in my craft room once I am done with them in there. I can and will post the after image of it completed on here upon request though I do try to get them up on my Facebook business page which you can find and Like HERE!

1 comment: