Friday, July 13, 2012

Join my team in August

There has been news buzzing about the new consultant kit costing $49 dollars! This is correct which if you have looked at my previous posts you would have seen this. I had rounded the number to 50 when I posted about it on facebook and previously on here because I like rounded numbers =)

It is however $49 with $10 shipping cost. Below is a image of the kit and an incentive if you choose to sign up in the month of August as a consultant.


This is the essential Kit, priced at $49

In the Master Kit you get everything in the Essential Kit, as well as all these business tools. That's not all thoug, you will also get free layouts to make in Studio J!


August Opportunity!


Damask Tote Bag Features
• 17" μ 17" μ 6"
• Large exterior pocket for 12" μ 12" paper packets
• Huge interior can hold a 12" μ 12" album and more
• Small, zippered interior pocket
• Fabric is coated-canvas for durability and
easy cleaning
• 2 water bottle pockets
• Wear on the shoulder, across the chest,
or as a backpack
• Large flap snaps closed

Offer available August 1–31, 2012, while supplies last. No tax
or shipping/handling is charged on the Damask Tote Bag. Tax
and shipping/handling is charged based on the price of the New
Consultant Kit that is purchased ($49 or $99).

You can choose either kit to get the Damask Tote Bag. Contact me if you have questions about the difference in the kits. I will have details up on the Join My Team page on the differences soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment