Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Interactive quilling card

Due to me not thinking ahead about the typical chaos in  my house my quilling video got broken in to two videos. Since this was the case I figured I would take the time to just turn it in to two blogs. Below is pictures of the card from the card swap where we focused on quilling this month. You can check out all the cards from the swap Here.

beginning of the waterfall card.
second flap of waterfall.
third flap
last flap of card.









The codes are linked to my website so you can check price and make purchasing easier.
Glue Pen:Z553
Piercing tool: Z1114
Fiskars paper cutter (life time warranty):Z338

1 comment:

  1. Usually, what short term bad credit loan describes 2 different
    categories of loans that individuals could get:
    quick unsecured loans and unsecured loans pay day loans uk your banking account should be active for a minimum of ninety days because after approval the
    credit amount will probably be directly deposited to your checking account by the
    lender.

    ReplyDelete