Friday, March 2, 2012

March e-newsletter


Adhesive Addict E-newsletter

Happy St. Patty's day to you!

ok so it's not st.patrick's day yet, but it will be here before we know it! While the weather was icky for mardi gras here, I have already started to get prepped for St. Patty's day.






I love Referals!- loyalty club

I have punch cards for a loyalty club. For every $250 you spend with me you will recieve a free gift from me that will be personalized to you. Whether I ask what project you are working on or what colors you are working with, it will be a little something to help you on your current projects.
 For ever referal you send my way that places an initial order with me you will recieve a punch on your card getting you one step closer to free goodies! Here are a few pictures of some possible items you could recieve from this club.


                   

To make this experience even better for you, I will keep your card in a box at my desk so it isn't lost, and it can be punched for online orders or referals with out you having to be present.

Constant Campaign 

The Philosophy of fun



March 2012 Constant Campaign: The Philosophy of Fun

Now is a great time to join Close To My Heart because when you sign up as a new Consultant between March 1–31, you’ll receive a FREE Cricut® Art Philosophy collection! The collection’s retail price of $99 adds incredible value to your New Consultant Kit and will give you hours of creative fun with the included exclusive Cricut® cartridge, three coordinating My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets, and three sheets of matching Dimensional Elements shapes. Already own the collection? You can always give your free one as a gift or choose to receive $100 in select product credit** instead. Now is the time to embrace the philosophy of fun—Consultant and Cricut® fun!

*Offer available March 1—31, 2012. No additional tax is charged on the Cricut® collection when ordered during enrollment.

**Additional requirements and limitations regarding the redemption and shipping of Select Product Credit apply. Select Product Credit is added to new Consultant account following approval of enrollment.
So Join up to day as consultant or kit napper and take advantage of this great deal Here.


Stamp of the month

   
This stamp set as shown in the picture can be used for a variety of things.
You can get this stamp set for $5 with a purchase of $50. Go here to start shopping.

Featured paper of the month- Flourentine




This month I will be focusing on the paper Flourentine. It is great for so many things! So far here is some of the items I have made using this paper.



Here is a layout I did for the technique blog hop. You can see other great ideas like this on my Blog. Once a month i am in a tehcnique blog hop , and  a use up your stash hop!

Look below at my events to see when my workshop is for this paper.


Events

My events are being posted on my google calendar because not everyone uses facebook, and the RSVP deadline gets missed. I will post dead line reminders for RSVPing on my blog and facebook business page. These reminders will have a link to the calendar so you can RSVP, and it will go straight to my phone so I will know ASAP that you need a kit.

Morning Crop- use up that stash!
time: wed. 7th 9a.m.- 12:30p.m.
Cost: FREE
R.S.V.P: Tues. 6th
Seating is limited.

Flourintine workshop
Time: Sunday 18th, 1p.m.-5p.m.
Cost: $32 or $15 ( ask about free for all)
R.S.V.P: March 10th
Kit includes instructions, payment due day of event

6-8-10- easter/ spring cards
Cost: $10
Time:Wed. 28th  9a.m.- 12:30p.m.
R.S.V.P: by march 19th
Kit includes instructions , payment due day of event

** there are events lined up for April, such as mother's day cards, easter layouts, and make your own Junk journal. Let me know if any of these interest you so prefered days and times can be considered when the events are finalized.**



Technique of the month-Clustering

I do this is alot of my work, and i have a video from Close to my heart on clustering below. Clustering allows you to use several acessories in one little spot making it a focal point as a person's eye runs across the page. Placement of this is important, because the cluster will catch the eye to help move it through the page. Typically a person's eye will go in a glance from the top left corner at an angle to the bottom right corner. Using a variety of elements such as, brads, ribbon, stickers, chipboard, and paper flowers will really spice up a cluster, and to please the eye remember to put them in 3's and 5's.

This is a cluster of three and I used an accent to guide the eye to the cluster.





Crafty Video

No comments:

Post a Comment