Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dreamin paper club

It has been a couple days since my last post... shame on me! However, that means I have been very busy with my extra minutes here and there working in my scrap room. I have been taking pictures and getting things set up to start sharing how I am minimizing the clutter in my craft room by using some of my stash! You will hear more about this soon.

Meanwhile, lets take a trip back to this fall, with the Dreamin' paper. I actually found a little bit left of this in my craft room last night, so I will post what I do with the scraps once I decide!

This card was done for a card swap. In the window I put a little bit of green glitter and several leaves, so they could move around if the card was shook. Behind the cards is a sheet of the dreamin' paper, which has dandelions on the inside of the card.

This layout was based off the example layout on the back of the dreamin' stickease.

This layout was also based off the example layout on the back of the stickease. It was done for the Technique blog hop I am in. You can see the post on how this layout was made here.

This paper pack got used up fast for me which is very sad because it is such a pretty pack. the swap cards because I made 6 of the cards is part of what made it go so fast. Keep a look out on how I finish off this paper, instead of letting the scraps collect dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment