Friday, January 13, 2012

Card Today

This card you will be able to find featured on my Paper of the month tab. The primary colors/paper used on this card is Sonoma. I did however use mayberry paper to make the flowers.
I used a quilling tool to wrap the paper for the flowers around, to get them nice and tight. Then used Liquid glass to glue them together.
It's funny because this is a very cute simple card, that when I try to add something to it it seems to much, but yet at times I look at it and feel it is missing somthing.
The main thing used for this card was the cricut. I used it to cut out the base of the card, the green window, and the flowers.

Below is the supply list I used to make this item:*item codes next to items are Close to my heart item codes.

Level 2 mayberry paper pack:X7136B
Level 2 sonoma paper pack:X7143B
Clear sparkles: Z1104
Liquid glass:Z679
Cricut Art philosophy collection:Z1686

No comments:

Post a Comment