Sunday, January 8, 2012

card kit

Every month I have a card kit I offer called the 6-8-10. Which is designed for people to make 6 cards , 8 mins per card (average time frame) for $10. The cards are generally not complicated to put together. *that way we can stay in the 8 min time frame per card* The cards are also usually themed to the closest upcoming holiday, or they will be a more general theme such as thank you's, welcoming babies, happy  birthday ect.

This month is Valentine cards.
For the stamped heart images and the saying I used the second generation stamping technique.



For this I stamped out 4 hearts and laid them over the card. Then I took my spray pen  and sprayed from the bottom right corner of the card. (my right not the card's) After that I applied the rest of the pieces to the card.

After stamping the big purple heart, I  lightly painted over it with pearl paint. Then the stickease strip along the edge I dotted with glitter glitz to add "bling" and dimension to.

I used a stickease for the petals on the crochet flower.

The paper I used for this kit is actually retired. I found it a great way to use up some of my stash that I have of it on hand.
For a limited time while supplies last the Sweetheart stickease (stickers) and Sweetheart paper can be purchased off my website.
Here is the list of other supplies I used to make these cards:
~Bulk crochet flowers -Bulk147
~Sweetheart lvl2 paper-X7134b
~Sweetheart stickease-X7134C
Pink assortment buttons-Z1370
Embroidery floss neutral assortment-Z1096
Clear Sparkles- Z1104
Spray pen-Z1380
Cranberry re-inker(used in spray pen)- Z2216
Black Button brads (retired not available for purchase on website)
Pink grosgrain ribbon (retired not available for purchase on website)

**all products that I used to make these cards are close to my heart products, all items with a ~ by them are on the while supplies last list.**

No comments:

Post a Comment