Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Blog Look

I have found my current cute blog look for some makes it hard to leave a comment. This is more so the case on my long entries. So I am currently looking for a new look that is scrappy but will not cause this problem. Meanwhile, I am changing it to a wintery look.

So I am going to reach out to you all and ask you to give me some template ideas. If I use the template you suggest you will get a free stamp set from the new Idea book!! You have till Jan. 14th to post suggestions, as I want the new template up on my site the morning of the 15th.

**If the winner does not get in touch with me by Jan. 17th (they will be announced here and Facebook) I will randomly pick a winner from all that participated**

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a seasonal blog look! Change it seasonally or monthly to reflect that time period's celebrations or weather! I like the wintry one you have now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need to be added to the giveaway but check out http://shabbyblogs.com/ for some ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks greyhound, I am enjoying this one too,and I think changing it seasonally will give it a nice fresh look off n on, kind of stuck finding one for everyday use. And Ironically Rachel I have had them bookmarked since I posted this, just haven't looked too close yet.

    ReplyDelete