Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

The New Year is here and for many this is a time for celebration and New Year's resolutions. I will be spending this time scrappin', playing with my boys, and in the later hours playing my online game with some friends.

New Year resolutions have also been a subject of curiosity for me, since I know that generally the resolutions made by people are given up by March. It has been very rare for me to make a resolution because of this, but I have had been watching the things I have been doing and want to make some changes for myself.


One of my resolutions is to get my blog posts to be more regular. I have already started to fix this by finding times in my weekly schedule to make posts. =) With another year of classes, my hectic lifestyle is not going to slow down soon so something had to be done!

What is your New Year's Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment