Sunday, November 20, 2011

Yes legoman, there is a santa!

Wow! It's already Dec.1st... I can say I don't feel ready for Christmas. At least the festivities are in full swing now, and my oldest son has requested to go see Santa. This is a huge thing for me!
For those of you that don't know, I will share a little bit of my personal life with you now. My oldest son, I'll call him lego man. Lego man was diagnosed with Autism unofficially at 2 1/2, and officially at age 3. After 1 huge bag of M&M's to get him to the dr.s office on the 4th floor of a hospital (absolutely hated these places at the time) he had to give blood. I am 8 months pregnant at the time, and after the massive fight and struggle to get the blood work done, me n and legoman sat in the middle of the hospital floor crossed legged, crying together for the torment we just went through.

3 months later we moved and life got better. It was some time after that he was also diagnosed with ADHD. We have an alphabet soup going on!

Some of you may be wondering what this has to do with santa. Well Santa like many things, such as hospitals, were things legoman couldn't handle. Every time I took him to see santa he had a melt down. One time he only cried, but that was an awesome santa. So I had finally given up on santa and decided it was just too much for him. My youngest son turns 3 in Dec, and because of the santa drama, he has never met santa. So for legoman to tell me he wants to go see santa, I am dancing around, and making sure our santa date is on the calendar.
I have been sooooo excited I already made a layout for the occasion! Which if they cry I don't care, cause we went, and those pictures tears and all (though I am hoping for no tears) will be on this layout.


Unfortunately it looks kind of plain with out pictures. So once we seen Santa on dec. 11th, I will post this layout again, only finished!






I used the believe workshop on the go to create this. This is the layout in the guide, and I thought it was just perfect for this event.

In that workshop you get the following items:
Believe Level 2 Paper Packet
My Acrylix® Believe Workshop Stamp Set (C-size)
Mini-Medley Accents Olive Collection
Dimensional Elements Stars
Workshop Guide 


Go to my site to get this kit today and check out the alternative project you can do with it. Believe workshop on the go kit

No comments:

Post a Comment