Saturday, November 26, 2011

Join my newsletter

Every month I have a newsletter that goes out with all the latest info on Close To My Heart products. This includes: the stamp of the month, the constant campaign, studio j, highlight products, a tip and /or technique, and my events for the month.  This gets sent out the beginning of every month.

If you are not currently getting this information and would like to start just follow the link and sign up today!   http://eepurl.com/bcoxs

Now if you have signed up in the past but have not received my newsletter, please take a moment to check your spam/junk mail it may be there. 
Also note that this is for my newsletter, the only way you will receive anything else from me from this is if there is a really big sale like my black Friday sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment