Thursday, September 15, 2011

Event comming!

This month is speeding by on me! and while I have been creating, I will be honest most of it has been on studio J. Lucky for you I am almost done with the project on studio j I was working on, and soon you will be able to enjoy it and hear some of the techniques I used in it!

For now though I want to remind you in case your month is going anything like mine, this Saturday is my open crop, this is a FREE event! This event is a great opportunity to meet some new faces, get suggestions for a project your working on, and finish a project or two that you are in the middle of. Its a great time to get creative and have that much needed mommy time.
If you can't make it but would like to join in on some of the future fun, please check out my events to the left of this page, they are on my google calendar that you can check out that will give you almost all the events for the rest of the year. ( still scheduling them ;))
Viewing my calendar will also give you a rough idea of when I am available for you to have a gathering to get free stuff.

So come on by at 2p.m. on Saturday for the FREE open crop! Please contact me to let me know you are coming so I have enough seating. adhesiveaddict@gmail.com ( this is also the way to contact me for directions or address if needed.)

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment