Monday, September 26, 2011

End of the month order

Where did September go! The end of September is already upon us, and with that comes my end of the month order. I have to admit I don't normally advertise that I am doing an end of the month order, but its a great way to enjoy a little bit cheaper shipping.
Also I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone that chooses to get their scrap-booking supplies from me by giving you a hand crafted item with your order. So if you email me your order today or tomorrow so it can be placed by the 29th you will receive your order with a cheaper shipping rate, and a hand crafted item made by me.
This is also gearing up to the monthly online mystery hostess parties I will be having!
If you have an order even if it is just some glue, send me an email adhesiveaddict@gmail.com with your order so we can get it in with this September order.

No comments:

Post a Comment