Thursday, August 11, 2011

Clearing house!

The unveiling party was a huge success in my new scrap room. During this they got to check out all the new product, along with getting some great deals on discounted products I had on hand. With all the new changes that came with this book I was unable to supply you with all the information in my newsletter.
This however is a good thing for you, because now I can spend more time on each topic via my blog! So keep  a look out for that.

if you look to your right of my page --------->

you will see I have put up my Google calendar. I will be updating it from now through the weekend. I ask for patience as I try to keep up with everything here and at home... O.O sooo glad school is starting! LOL

For cleaning house, I am making things easier for you to find, and enjoy, and cleaning out some of whats left from that great sale I had July 31st.
I am currently making $5 mystery paper packs. these can be color themed by your request... ex. for a toddler boy, good for school color, for a girl, trips to the beach, the zoo, or weddings.. the list goes on.
This paper pack will have a combination of card stock and B&T paper ( design paper). With this I will also give you 2 recipes to get your creative juices flowing. One will be a layout design and the other will be a card design. That makes the paper only $.25 a sheet! on average you will pay $.50 a sheet.
Please contact me via Adhesiveaddict@gmail.com to purchase a mystery pack or for more info.
Now lets get those creative juices working!

No comments:

Post a Comment