Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Holiday festivities

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! I know mine was filled with activities and scrapping. While I did not scrap the events over the weekend yet, I was busy working on a layout that I plan to enter in to a contest in the next few days. I do need to take a better picture of it (an make sure there is no scraps on it!) but here it is.

I used both current and retired Close To My Heart products on this. Some of the current items include:

I do applogize for the slowing down of my posting. As soon as I get in to a routine I get a new class. I actually started my new class tues. the 5th, and the first week is always the busiest. 
I have started to get in to my routine again, and have started working on my calendar to get everything fitted in nicely. So Soon you should see more posting more regularly from me.
Some things you can look forward to is info on my scrappin' supplies sale, making a banner, holiday layouts, how to beat Christmas cards, and then Aug. 1st the new idea book!

2 comments: