Monday, May 9, 2011

free prints

well I will be posting cards I've made later today, with one or 2 flower techniques that should have been posted last month. I do apologize, but finals seemed to get the better of me. Then my 2 weeks off... I wish! lol but they are a bit of a blur. So I am getting back to the grind stone.

Before I start off with all my Close To My Heart posts for the month, I would like to share some great deals on getting photos cheap. You can never have enough pictures.

The first one ends TODAY!
50  free prints through shutterfly. The code is good, once per an account. 
The code is: 5NME-4XK1-NX0B-MSZ6UX

The next shutterfly free prints is for 75 prints, also once per account. This offer doesn't end till May 11th
The code is: E1P6-FDKM-E5N3-W8344X

Also till sat. may 14th you can get 50 prints for $5.00 with Walgreens. 
The code is :Treasure55




5NME-4XK1-NX0B-MSZ6UX 5NME-4XK1-NX0B-MSZ6UX

No comments:

Post a Comment