Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pink and Boys

Having  2 boys I am not big on pink in my layouts. In fact a part of me gets mad when I see an over abundance of pink paper packs in our Idea Book.
However, I have found ways to use those paper packs for layouts of my boys. The one I am going to show today is done with the Sweetheart Paper. This layout was done for my feb. paper club event. Since this month has valentine's day in it, the paper works well for most people. I typically do not have pictures from valentine's day, so I went a different route with this.

By going through pictures of my boys with their friends, I found the pictures of my youngest son with a pair of twins, which happen to be in outfits that go very well with the paper. Also being that the twins are girls, it paired it up even better. While this won' always work, I have found matching colors in your photos to a color or 2 in the paper you are choosing will help please the eye of the viewer looking at your layout. It will create a nice flow of color through out the layout.



For this layout I used the Magic layout: On with the Show, the Spray pen, dimensional hearts, and Sweetheart paper pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment