Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fun and Free- the way every month should be!

I do applogize for the about a week of me being Missing in action.. I tell ya keeping up with life such can make a person run themselves ragged. However, I am coming to you with some great news that I relieved at my new Idea Book unveiling party. Everyone that contacted me and told me they couldn't come were given the info in person or via mail, unfortunately it took me a little bit to get it to you, BUT you have plenty of time to take advantage of this.

A Perfect 10!

Perfect 10: Members-only special: Buy 9 Studio J® layouts, get the 10th free!

Members-only special: Buy 9 Studio J® layouts, get the 10th free
Score a perfect 10 in February! If you’re a Studio J member, you can take advantage of this great opportunity to fill up your scrapbook. For every 9 custom-printed Studio J layouts you buy, you’ll receive the 10th layout free. To receive the discount, just add 10 or more layouts to your cart. You’ll see a discount reflected in your order total. And you can totally take advantage of this promotion by ordering in multiples of 10. Buy 9, get 1 free. Buy 18, get 2 free. Buy 27, get 3 free. And so on! If you’re not a member yet, now’s a great time to join!




Haven't tried Studio J yet?.... get started its free to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment