Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Free, Free, and Fabulous!

Free, Free, & Fabulous: Join Close To My Heart in February 2011 and earn a FREE Consultant Kit and FREE products!

Join Close To My Heart in February and earn a FREE kit and FREE products!
When you become a Close To My Heart Consultant during February and achieve Straight To The Top, you will receive a rebate of $129 US/$140 CAN on your New Consultant Kit, plus $100/$110 in select product credit rewards. That’s a total retail value of up to $491/$544 in products and business supplies for FREE! Your kit’s free, your select products are free—how fabulous!


Here are the details of the Straight To The Top:
Reach Straight to the Top by:
• Submitting sales of $300/$330 or more in your first month and
• Submitting total sales of $1,200/$1,330 or more during your first three months.

Then redeem your $100/$110 in select product credit for My Acrylix® stamps, blocks, Exclusive Inks®, cardstock, My Reflections® paper packets, and more!



For more information on this, as a business owner or a hobbyist please contact me: tabbifritz@myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment