Thursday, September 2, 2010

Turning a new leaf

Ok so I would like to start off with, Hi I'm Tabbi (group says , " Hi Tabbi") and I used to be a blogaholic. (clapping) Let me emphasize on USED TO. It has been hard since I got out of blogging to get back in to it. I think primarily because I have changed what I blog about now. It used to be personal use about my daily rants and raves to short stories. Now it has tried to be about like and rants n raves, but they don't seem the same. Not a bad thing. However, I warn you of this so you understand that I may not blog everyday, but I am going to be putting an effort at first to get back in to the swing of things I once enjoyed so much. In other words I haven't stopped blogging, and keep checking up on me!

As for me I mainly wanted to take this time to introduce myself. I am a Close To My Heart consultant, but much more than that I am a mother and wife. I am married to a wonderful man, of 4 years now, and I would be lost with out him a lot of the time. Justin is in the navy which I am very supportive of. With him I have two awesome boys, who happen to keep me very busy. Aiden is my oldest at 5 years old, and he has helped me look at the world in a completely different way. He constantly has me laughing and pondering things in different ways. He was diagnosed with Autism and Ad/Hd so you will probably see things about those on my blog from time to time. Then there is the baby of the family (excluding pets) Ethan. He is 1 1/2 being my almost Christmas baby. He is a ball of personality and adores his brother. He is very determined and knows exactly what he wants, which happens to be what everyone is doing or using.
Besides my family my hobbies and interests vary a lot, which I will let you see that as it pops out on to my blog. For now be expecting another entry soon with fun scrapbooking stuff, along with lots of stuff being added to the page in the next few days. As I doctor up the blog I will post about it. however for now its time to do some more scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment